Automotive Service Technician
Responsibilities: As an Automotive Technician you will perform vehicle repair and maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes
- and air conditioning to required specifications.
- Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
- Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
- Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
- Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
- Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay
- current and abreast of changing technology.
- Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
- Previous automotive dealership experience preferred
- ASE certified preferred
- Diesel or transmission background a plus
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must have your own tools.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Must display good judgment
Flat Rate Range - $16.00-$22.00 (DOE)