For over forty years TriEnda has been leading the way in material handling solutions and custom products.
The TriEnda Difference - Vertical integration approach to manufacturing puts our customer first. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality products and upgrading the experience for our customers.
The Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist will work cross functionally to ensure both brands of KFI (Penda Corp and TriEnda Holdings) are represented across online platforms.
- Social and email content creation including: writing, copy-writing, editing, and proofing of social and digital content, blogs, and social advertising
- Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive correspondence
- Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Maintain and execute digital tasks on an editorial calendar for all KFI Brands
- Maintain messaging and branding consistency across online platforms
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help team members understand viable upgrades or changes to internal systems and digital (social/email) marketing solutions for products, courses, and other needed items
- Maintain up to date knowledge on new trends and marketing opportunities.
- Measure marketing campaign results through digital metrics and sales increases.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from a four‐year college or university in a related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- New college grads will be considered with internship experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and manage multiple projects.
- Preferred candidates will possess a knowledge of basic plastic thermoforming, material handling principles and packaging knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, scheduling platforms and associated analytics
- Proficient knowledge and operation of email automation platform, including template, content creation, A/B testing
- Ability to create content with strong call’s to action resulting in higher open and click through rates.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment and to learn/utilize organizational software programs as necessary to perform the job.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Work, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ability to utilize Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other CSM application
This is a direct-hire opportunity with TriEnda. TriEnda is interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Plastics News ranks KFI as the largest Heavy-Gauge Industrial Thermoformer in North America as well as the 10th largest Thermoformer overall in North America.
We emphasize hiring talented people. Our team is operationally focused, process oriented and growth driven. Our people drive our Company and are steadfast in living up to our values.