Krueger Brothers Construction Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Experienced Carpenter: 2-4 years hands on residential / commercial
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on skill and experience.
We are looking for a hardworking, qualified carpenter to join our team. This position will do a variety of work specifically in these 4 trades; roofing, windows, siding and decks. The job will entail working in diverse settings to consistently produce a superior product for our customers. This individual must have a "can do" attitude and be able to switch directions to help out fellow team members when needed. Krueger Brothers is a fast-paced company with steady long-term work that is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality work. Our focus is to enhance the lives of our employees through advancement, financial and personal growth opportunities. We value honesty, fairness, creativity, a positive attitude and hard work.
• Execute the brand standards of Krueger Brothers Construction
• Remove and replace windows using the fin/flange install process. Reframe, resize, new headers, and new window & door cut ins.
• Remove and replace decks using, Redwood, Cedar, Fiberon or Fortress materials including stairs, stair stringers, new railings and Fortress railing systems.
• Remove old and install James Hardie siding, Vinyl, Cedar, Masonite and more including all necessary trim.
• Remove and replace doors, entrance doors, sliding glass doors using the fin installation process.
• Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements
• Read and effectively execute all work orders
• Accurately punch in and out for each job and trade
• Maintain a “no punch” list mentality when all jobs are completed.
• Take accurate measurements and calculate the size and amount of materials needed.
• Cut, shape and smooth lumber and other material according to measurements.
• Lay out floor, walls and roofs to ensure they are leveled and compatible and to manufacturer specification
• Inspect properties and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed along with any punch list items
• Build scaffolding and other construction structures, tarps, driveway & plant protections, interior protection as needed
• Leave the job site cleaner than it was when you arrived
• Good hygiene and wear company gear.
• Proven experience working as a Carpenter
• Hand Tools and power tools.
• Hands on experience in working with a variety of carpentry materials.
• Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction.
• Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools. (powered saws, drills, hammers, rulers etc.)
• Ability to read and follow technical documents and drawings.
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
• Able to understand and speak English
• Good understanding of basic math.
• Good physical condition and endurance.
• Ability to set up and work off ladders safely.
• Work efficiently and safely with little to no supervision.
• High school diploma; successful completion of a carpentry apprenticeship.
• Cleaning driving record
• Background check is required
Currently following state standards for COVID-19 precautions.
FIVE STAR reviews from customers, most jobs come from customer referrals.
Krueger Brothers ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Family oriented, highly rated by customers, leader in industry with high ethical standards, strong community engagement, fast growing.
See Web page: Kruegerbrothers.com FIVE STAR reviews from customers, most jobs come from customer referrals.
2028 Areo Tech DriveColorado Springs, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Krueger Brothers Construction