- Posted: 6 days ago
- $50 to $80 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Kronos has a long history of avionics engineering working with some of the largest aircraft integrators in the world. We always provide our partners with 100% customer satisfaction and on-time delivery. If you are excited about working for a company that takes its job seriously and does not cut corners you will have a home with Kronos.
· system test execution
. requirements analysis
· requirements decomposition
· systems design
· model based development system design
· systems integration
· systems validation & verification
· customer interaction and presentations
· project oversight
· project coordination
· budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical or Systems Engineering
· 4+ years of engineering experience in electrical mechanical systems
· Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
· Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
· Leading diverse and global team
· Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
· Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
· Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
· Making autonomous decisions
TechnologyView all jobs at Kronos Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?