START ASAP!!! Engineering Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kronos has a long history of avionics engineering working with some of the largest aircraft integrators in the world. We always provide our partners with 100% customers satisfaction and on time delivery. If you are excited about working for a company that takes its job seriously and does not cut corners you will have a home with Kronos.
In this critical role, you assume ultimate ownership and accountability for the successful execution of high-priority integration projects within a program. As the primary point of contact, you must enjoy solving communication and organizational problems, earning trust and improving the overall performance of all teams involved. We are seeking a self-motivated and highly organized individual who can work with minimal direction and coordinate teams in the successful execution of engineering integration activities.
- 5+ years of experience in design, development, integration, or testing – preferably with aerospace hardware or complex technical systems
- Experience managing large assemblies and Bills of Material
- Working knowledge of configuration management principles and practices
- Demonstrated technical expertise with liquid rocket engines and test facilities
- Experience integrating complex subsystems into a spacecraft, launch vehicle, or test facility
- Experience implementing, customizing or improving configuration management systems in a development engineering environment
- Experience with P6 or other GANTT-style project management tools
- Experience in Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA)
EngineeringView all jobs at Kronos Consulting