krolls south loop Chicago, IL
- Expired: June 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kroll's South Loop Bar and Restaurant looking for a General Manager who loves working with people. Our ideal candidate should be skilled at handling interpersonal communications, managing teams, and creating an extremely positive experience for each and every customer. They must be an upbeat, hands-on leader with a strong service background. We’re looking for the person who’s excited to come into work and ready to tackle challenges as well as continuing to develop our team.
Our General Manager will be coordinating restaurant operations, managing customer satisfaction, handling customer concerns, managing bar ordering and inventory, coordinating employee scheduling, monitoring compliance with regulations, supervising and developing team members, and promoting the restaurant brand.
Experience, Skills and Responsibilities
- 2+ years experience in restaurant management
- Displays leadership abilities
- Task-driven, with a focus on meeting core objectives
- Customer-centric approach to management
- Interested in motivating teams, developing staff, and minimizing turnover
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Meeting and exceeding sales and revenue goals as well as maintaining cost of goods margins
- Supervising, monitoring and participating in bar and restaurant service operation
- Experience in inventory, purchasing and receiving spirits, beer and wine
- Working with owner in keeping the high standards of our food and beverage program
- Training, supervising and motivating staff
- Work with owner on staff sales incentives and performance reviews
- Developing and implementing marketing and promotion strategies as directed
- General maintenance and cleanliness of restaurant and bar and restaurant
- Performing operational functions such as efficiently opening and closing the restaurant using established procedures, conducting pre-shift meetings and line checks, processing server checkouts, balancing drawers and drops, and preparing staff schedules
- Willingness to work days, evening, weekends and holidays as required
Sound Like You?
We’d love to hear from you. Please submit a resume and cover letter to …
krolls south loop
RetailView all jobs at krolls south loop