Graphic Designer, Marketing & Business Soluti
- Posted: 22 days ago
Job Title: Graphic Designer, Marketing & Business Solutions
Department: MLF Marketing & Business Solutions
Business Unit: KSE
Location: Tulsa, OK/Remote
Reports To: Vice President, Marketing & Business Solutions
Employment Type: Full-time // Salaried
Supervisor Position: No
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Major League Fishing is the world’s largest fishing tournament organization and premiere outdoor entertainment brand. We utilize our tournament fishing platform to share the passions of bass fishing with our fans.
Nature of Work:
The Graphic Designer, Marketing & Business Solutions is an internal facing position that works directly with the Marketing & Business Solutions team to primarily produce materials in support of sponsorship sales and secondarily support marketing for Major League Fishing. This personal will also be tasked with creative critical thinking to keep Major League Fishing on the cutting edge with sales/pitches. This position reports to the Vice President, Marketing & Business Solutions.
Examples of work performed:
- Build sales materials and proposals to support MLF Sponsorship Sales.
- Work cross functionally with sales representatives, sales support team, and marketing team to develop concepts and new sales assets.
- Write copy for sales proposals.
- Understand sponsorship and media assets across MLF property.
- Assist in creation of post-event and end-of-year recaps.
- Creation of custom mock-ups representing sponsorship assets.
- Assist MLF Art Director in production of marketing ads and graphics as needed.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
- Potential for remote work
- Long hours in front of a computer
- Normal working hours apply, but weekends or evenings may be required during peak season
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising, or related field
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Microsoft Powerpoint and the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire.
- Previous experience working with sports properties and/or agencies is preferred
- Experience in sales material and/or sponsorship proposal creation is preferred
- Copywriting experience is a bonus
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to write copy and proofread for mistakes
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast paced, evolving environments
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Kroenke Sports Enterprises
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Kroenke Sports Enterprises