Food Service Trainer
Krispy Krunchy Foods, LLC
Daly City, CA
- Posted: 3 days ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
The Food Service Trainer is responsible for training employees at KK locations by demonstrating proper food handling, receiving and storage of food products, sanitation practices, POS and equipment operation and maintenance (if equipment was purchased from KK), cooking, serving, merchandising, upselling, and marketing all KK menu items.
Travel may be required 75-80% of the time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for training KK location employees and operators for 7 days during the week that the brand launches. Trainers must train directly from the training manual and utilize job aids (laminates, clipboards) as they train.
- Providing ongoing and remedial training to KK location employees and operators.
- Placing opening food orders with designated food distributors for new KK locations.
- Conduct compliance audits at existing KK locations and record results in designated CRM.
- Conduct opening store checks to verify viability to open as a KK location. Record results in designated CRM.
- Monitor video training progress of KK location employees.
- Deliver and/or ship smallwares to KK locations, collect payment for smallwares.
- Monitor sales reports and work with store operators to solve operational and sales challenges.
- Install window graphics, feather flags, outdoor banners, inside signage.
- Deliver and install graphics for re-images, quarterly (or more frequent) promo packages.
- Execute market-wide new product rollouts.
- Attend weekly trainer conference calls (Friday morning at 8am Central).
- Attend weekly market-specific conference calls.
- Assist in set up and working trade shows.
- Create, deliver or ship, and provide timely follow up for letters of non-compliance.
- Responsible for proper understanding and following all company policies/procedures.
- Responsible for scheduling routine maintenance of company vehicle, keeping vehicle registered and inspected (where applicable), and maintaining a clean vehicle by utilizing third party cleaning services.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- One year of on-site training experience required
- Three years of progressive restaurant experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to travel overnight required
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis, stand for long periods of time, drive for long periods of time, bend, twist, and work on a ladder required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customer base
- Demonstrates collaborative skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and root cause identification skills
- Critical perspective and observation of store-level execution elements; marketing, merchandising and brand integrity
- Proven prioritization, presentation, time management, project management and planning skills
- Effectively cope with change, shifts gears comfortably, decides and acts without having the total picture; able to handle risk and uncertainty in a professional manner
- Remain calm under pressure and act in an ethical manner at all times
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Gmail & Internet applications
Location Requirement: Candidate will work full time out of his/her home and 75 % travel is required
Krispy Krunchy Foods, LLC
AddressDaly City, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?