2nd Shift Manager
Krispy Kreme Gateway Blvd El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Krispy Kreme Managers are the best in the business. As the leader in the shop, you are the “Guardian of the Original Glazed”--making sure all products, personnel and store cleanliness are up to Krispy Kreme quality standards. Weekly financials, employee supervision and general merry-making are all a part of this coveted slot.
Overview of Position: The 2nd Shift Manager is responsible for assisting the Assistant General Manager and General Manager for sales and pm operations of the store. The 2nd Shift Manager maintains an organization that exceeds customer expectations, fosters teamwork among staff, develops staff members' abilities and competencies, and works to achieve the financial objectives established for the assigned location through revenue and cost management initiatives. Their long-term objective is to develop skills towards becoming an Assistant General Manager.
• Must be able to perform the responsibilities of all key store positions (Cashier, Doughnut Decorator and Doughnut Maker and Sanitation).
• Must be able to efficiently perform all duties related to opening and closing procedures.
• Assist the management team with store sales efforts, which include retail sales, fundraising sales, and route sales.
• Achieve business plan, sales objectives and profitability as described in the store budget by managing income and expense budgets.
• Assist the management team with promoting store sales through local store marketing.
• Manage company resources responsibly including cash, inventory, and equipment.
• Complete required corporate reporting documentation timely and accurately.
• Understand and implement procedures to maximize efficiencies and control variances in daily production of product and overall store performance.
• Understand and implement store quality control procedures, including Krispy Kreme standards.
• Coordinate production schedules to meet customer demands; minimizing labor hours while maximizing Hot Light hours.
• Demonstrate safety consciousness and promote store safety thru meetings, postings, training, and reporting incidents to supervisor and Human Resources.
• Greet customers with a sincere smile and listen carefully to their needs.
• Maintain a high level of store sanitation and cleanliness.
• Assist in the proper upkeep of store facility, office equipment and doughnut production line.
• Assist in scheduling maintenance to prevent equipment failure.
• Report any equipment failure or issues to supervisor in a timely manner.
• Assist in properly maintaining and upkeep of all delivery vehicles.
• Assist in coaching, training, documentation, and dispute resolution of employees.
• Assist in building a team of friendly, customer-focused employees.
• Demonstrate leadership in employee development.
• Consistently enforce all store policies, standards, and practices and model them yourself.
• Assist management team in implementing directives from Krispy Kreme corporate and Glazing Saddles management.
• Maintain store organization to promote efficient operations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Follow all Krispy Kreme standards for Food Safety Program and HACCP Plans.
• Company provides Uniform of 1-cap, 1-tee shirt, 1-name tag and 1-apron as an employee to be worn during shift. Employee must wear blue jeans (no holes, washout or ripped) and black belt. Non-Slip shoes must be worn at all times. Maintain a clean, neat Glazing Saddles issued uniform at all times.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to read and communicate using the English language
• Ability to make simple mathematical calculations
• Food Service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Pleasant disposition, sociable, accommodating nature, and enthusiastic
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to lead people and get results through others
• Ability to work with minimal onsite supervision
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
Valued but not required skills and experience:
• Experience with basic equipment repair and maintenance
• Hot Schedules Experience
• Manufacturing equipment knowledge
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, climb; handle objects, tools or controls; reach with extremities; hear, see and communicate with employees and customers. Must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally overhead. Must be able to fill two (2) doughnuts at one time. Must be able to operate a forklift or pallet jack; pushing or pulling up to 2,500 lbs.