Calling all conceptual thinkers, team players, and eyewear aficionados — KREWE is looking for a Optometrist to join our New Orleans-based team.
As a KREWE Optometrist, your job will be to ensure seamless integration of our Optical Program into our existing market. By delivering impeccable customer service, understanding of Optical processes, and provision of working knowledge to our team, you will play a vital role in the client journey.
What we’re looking for:
- Ensure accuracy and precision in performing and recording optical measurements, adjusting ophthalmic frames, and troubleshooting vision issues
- Verify accuracy of finished ophthalmic products upon arrival from our partnering lab
- Demonstrate perfect ophthalmic product knowledge and provide thorough understanding of products to team members and clients
- Work with other team members to ensure excellent store-wide customer service & provide trainings on optical processes and techniques
- Elegantly walk through lens options with customers to ensure the Krewe hospitality is extended through our optical program
- Provide style & fit consulting on sales floor and lend sales help to our floor team
- Act as a representative for Krewe to create a new base of Krewe Optical clients & extend our New Orleans #SeeClearly mission across new channels
Who You Are
- Passionate about eyewear, fashion, and culture
- Stylish and individual, expressing a sharp understanding of personal style & Krewe’s place in fashion
- Punctual, eager to learn, and excited to grow with Krewe
- Excellent at communicating technical terms in a digestible & poignant way
- Well-versed customer service representative with a drive and passion to provide an impeccable client journey
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent detail orientation and time management skills
- Excels under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work weekends as needed
- Located at our KREWE Magazine St. store in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Parental leave policy
- Free KREWE frames (duh.)
- Light-filled, open concept office space with a courtyard and pool
- Full kitchen with twice-weekly meals cooked by our in-house chef
- Quarterly cultural spend to encourage our get out, see the city, “do you” mentality
KREWE was founded in 2013 to prove that we could create a high-fashion eyewear brand out of the place that inspires us most: our hometown of New Orleans.
Our design-centric, small-batch approach means that we get to create iconic styles and campaigns that are favorites of celebs and fans alike — all while maintaining a collaborative working environment that feels a whole lot more like a startup than a corporate office.
Powered by JazzHR