Driver - LOTS/Substitute
- Posted: over a month ago
Kreider Services, Inc. is an agency that serves individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in reaching their fullest potential! We are currently hiring for Substitute LOTS drivers to assist in transporting individuals to and from their work and home locations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The LOTS Sub driver operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, maintains defensive driving, provides a communication link between customers and staff, assists passengers, including handicapped, in and out of the vehicle, operates ramps, lifts and other secure devices as needed. He/she is able to read and interpret maps and driving directions, maintain accurate, up-to-date information records on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management. The candidate will also fuel the assigned vehicle(s), respond immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency response providers and rendering First Aid until emergency personnel arrive. He/she will also serve as a positive role model while providing transportation services.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalency required.
3. Ability to successfully pass drug/health screening and background checks required by the agency.
4. Ability to read, understand and adhere to the rules and regulations of the Federal Transit Administration and United States Department of Transportation.
5. Ability to drive a multi-passenger vehicle safely and appropriately, including ability to read and interpret road signs.
6. Must be able to prepare concise and accurate records and reports.
7. Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs.
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN A GREAT TEAM!
*Kreider Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
TravelView all jobs at Kreider Services