Equipment Repair Technician
Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry. We are currently looking to add a full-time Equipment Repair Technician.
Desired Qualities of the Equipment Repair Technician
- Common Workshop tools
- Demonstrates an extreme sense of urgency in the completion of job-related duties
- Detail and quality oriented
- Great job history
- Has the ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a time sensitive work environment
- Is accountable for the quality of his/her work product
- Is policy driven
- Professional and willing to get the job done
- Strong Electrical & Mechanical technical aptitude
- Able to pass a criminal background check & preliminary/random drug screening
- At least 21 years of age
- Has good electrical & mechanical technical aptitude
- Is proficient in generating detailed repair reports
- Is proficient in the use of a voltmeter, current meter
- Is proficient in the use of common workshop tools
- Moderate Microsoft office knowledge
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.
Kreg Therapeutics LLCHalethorpe, MD
RetailView All Kreg Therapeutics LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.