On Site Clinical Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our mission is to help hospitals improve the management and outcomes of their most complex patients.
Kreg’s Beds provide an innovative modality to get complex patients out of bed, mobilized and stabilized so they can progress to PT, LTACH, and ultimately home. Because not all the patients are the same, not all the beds should be the same. Kreg’s offers a unique portfolio of specialty beds and 24/7 rental services to allow clinicians to safely and efficiently mobilize those complex patients. We are a small company, on a mission to stand out from the crowd and make Kreg Beds the #1 hospital partner to deliver better outcomes for complex patients.
The On-Site Clinical Specialist will report directly to the Account Manager in each market and is the direct liaison between Kreg Therapeutics and the clinicians at each hospital we operate. Each Clinical Specialist will manage 2-3 hospitals. The Onsite Clinical Specialist is responsible for promoting product usage in current accounts by educating clinicians and supporting utilization of our Vertical Bed technology in the ICU, as well as our Bariatric beds.
· Drive high growth in current accounts by educating clinicians and promoting utilization of our Vertical Bed technology
· Educate and promote the benefits of our Bariatric bed in current accounts
· Promote product usage in current accounts to accelerate adoption and drive growth
· Assist with Therapy & Clinical support of patients and skilled hospital staff
· Maintain and cultivate high quality service levels
· Support Account Manager conducting demonstrations and evaluations in interested accounts
· Support the local operations team with Bed Fleet Management if needed
· Become skilled at testing, troubleshooting, operating all Kreg Therapeutics products and help clinicians with usage, operation, and troubleshooting of beds
· Accurately complete daily reporting requirements.
· Always maintain communication with central dispatch regarding customer orders.
· Completed orders in the designated time frame.
· Engage with hospital staff to provide optimal customer service on training and educating around the proper use of products
· Partners with hospital staff to share thoughts and work together to move the business forward
Requirements of the job:
· 1- 3 years in sales, customer service or clinical role
· Experience as a Nurse or Medical Technologist preferred, with successful history managing clinical interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills
· A proven track record in the ability to persuade clinicians to consider and embrace new ideas, with an emphasis on new patient care practices, based upon clinical evidence and new, innovative technologies
Why work for Kreg Therapeutics?
· Our products will allow you to make a significant impact in patient care as we serve your community to provide the highest standards of care.
· You’ll get closer to the mission. There’s less corporate jargon and bureaucracy getting in the way of what you can do and accomplish as a professional.
· You can wear many hats. Instead of delegating tasks, you’ll figure out how to get them done—and learn a lot in the process.
· You’ll work more closely with senior leaders. Instead of seeing the CEO once a year, you’ll work right next to him
· You’ll experience a lot of camaraderie. Teamwork is a big part of our small family-like culture.
· You can move quickly on your ideas. If you have a proposal, you can try it out quickly without a lot of red tape.
· You can experiment. You’ll have plenty of chances to test new ideas—and you’ll be encouraged to do so. We hate “boxes”, “lanes” and “silos”
· You’ll feel a sense of ownership.
· Comprehensive Benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Life Insurance)
· Paid travel expenses
· Kreg phone & laptop
· Vacation, Personal & Sick time
We are a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a saving lives and helping with recovery of patients, read on and apply!
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc.
251 East Huron StreetChicago, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Kreg Therapeutics, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?