Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. is an established rental provider of specialty medical equipment to hospitals. Kreg operates in a 24/ 365 work environment. We offer high-end specialty hospital beds for patients with complex needs. We are currently looking to add a full-time Service Leader who possesses the following qualifications & competencies:
- Is detail and quality-oriented.
- Is policy-driven.
- Demonstrates an extreme sense of urgency in the completion of job-related duties.
- Has the ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a time sensitive work environment.
- Is accountable for the quality of his/her work product.
- Open availability- overtime/nights and weekends.
- Possesses the capability to lift 50 lbs as a routine workday function.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to pass a criminal background check & preliminary/random drug screenings.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an exceptional driving record.
- Has good electrical & mechanical technical aptitude.
- Is proficient in generating detailed repair reports.
- Is proficient in the use of a voltmeter, current meter.
- Is proficient in the use of common workshop tools.
- Moderate Microsoft office knowledge.
- Comprehensive training.
- Accrued Vacation.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Long/Short Term Disability.
- Life Insurance.