Account Manager (Hospital Based) Washington DC
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc., a well-established provider of specialty hospital beds and support surfaces, is seeking an ambitious individual with a proven track record of success. This is a Hospital based position and offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those with a passion to break into the growing, stable healthcare industry.
We are looking for a talented, driven individual who possesses the ability to:
• Schedule & Provide educational product demonstrations.
• Perform quality Control & Equipment Readiness
• Provide exceptional customer service while interacting with high level clinicians.
• Previous customer interfacing experience a plus
• Willing to travel locally as this is a as this is a field position.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Accurately complete daily reporting requirements.
- Become skilled at testing, troubleshooting, repairing, operating all Kreg Therapeutics products on site.
- Initiate and maintain positive interactions with all customers.
- Always maintain communication with central dispatch regarding customer orders.
- Responsible for completing orders in the designated time frame.
Comprehensive Benefit Package includes:
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Personal & Sick time
• Vehicle & Fuel Allowance
• Company cell phone
• Company tablet/computer
- Opportunity for performance based incentives
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc.Why Work Here?
Opportunities for advancement are quick for top performers. Revolutionary products that help save patients lives.