- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Posting ID: KT_160_JOB
Position: Network Engineer
Clearance: Must have an active Top Secret clearance
FT/PT Status: Full-Time Employment
Certification: CompTIA Security+, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNA Security), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Wireless)
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
Kreative Technologies is searching for a senior-level Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and functionality of core and access network infrastructure components. The candidate will be required to communicate with internal and external management and client personnel. The incumbent will be responsible for working with multiple cutting-edge technologies and must have an expert grasp of technical fundamentals. The Network Engineer will plan, analyze, design, configure, test, install, troubleshoot, and maintain the network infrastructure on the Silver Spring campus.
• Perform complex analysis, assessment, and integration on core Network infrastructure.
• Provide support services, including but is not limited to, system administration support, cyber security support, application support and web development support.
• Support the betterment of the healthcare application by providing engineering support, maintenance, upgrades, and supporting sustainment activities.
• Work with a team of system engineers and technicians to continually sustain and improve the network.
• Work with multiple technologies and learn new ones.
Education/Skills/ Minimum Qualifications:
• Active Security+ Certification
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNA Security)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA Wireless)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in a DoD environment preferred
• Knowledge of DoD development guidelines and protecting software against security vulnerabilities preferred
• Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and general networking technologies, network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
In accordance with Executive Order 14043 - Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, Kreative Technologies requires all employees assigned to a federal contract to be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician’s note or a religious request for accommodation to Human Resources for review. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Kreative Technologies undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
AddressSilver Spring, MD