Systems Administrator / Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Systems Administrator
Clearance: Must have a DoD Position of Trust or Secret Clearance, or ability to gain a clearance
Certification: Security+, or ability to obtain Security+
Location: Remote (Office location is Fairfax, VA)
Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
Overview: Kreative Technologies is in search for a motivated Systems Administrator with leadership qualities to help support Electronic Health Care Applications for the Department of Defense (DoD). The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as the candidate will be required to communicate with management and Government personnel. Candidate will be responsible for working with multiple cutting-edge technologies. Candidate must participate in a team atmosphere and have the ability to research and solve problems.
Responsibilities: Performs analysis, assessment, and integration of a complex enterprise .NET Application running on a Windows Server 2016 and Linux RedHat Operating Systems. The candidate will help support the betterment of the healthcare application by providing engineering support, maintenance, upgrades and supporting sustainment activities. The candidate will work with a team of system engineers and developers to continually sustain and improve the product. Responsibilities will include building virtual machines, installing software components, building application environments, and supporting information assurance activities. Candidate must be willing to work with multiple technologies and be open to learning new technologies.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 or 2016
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft IIS and or Apache Tomcat.
• 5+ years of experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server and or Oracle.
• 2+ years of experience with custom scripts (PowerShell, batch, RegExp)
• Working off hours (weekends) as required to support sustainment activities.
• Experience with OpenText products such as Content Server (OTCS), Directory Services (OTDS) and Appworks.
• Experience with any of the following OpenText items (Extended ECM, Brava, Capture Center, Archive Center)
• Experience working in a DoD environment
• 5+ years of experience applying STIGs / SRGs
• Knowledge of DoD development guidelines and protecting software against security vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
In accordance with Executive Order 14043 - Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, Kreative Technologies requires all employees assigned to a federal contract to be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician’s note or a religious request for accommodation to Human Resources for review. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Kreative Technologies undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Kreative Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Kreative Technologies, LLC