Lead Application Developer / Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Posting ID: KT_179_JOB
Position: Lead Application Developer
Clearance: Must have a DoD Position of Trust, or ability to gain a clearance
FT/PT Status: Full-Time Employment
Certification: Active Security+, IBM or HCL Certified Application Developer
Location: Remote (Office location is Fairfax, VA)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
Kreative Technologies is in search for a motivated Application Developer experienced in IBM or HCL Domino development platforms for VSIMS support. The candidate will also have experience in SQL, ASP.Net, HTML, and other development environments. The ideal candidate must possess working knowledge in a variety of Information Technology (IT) and enterprise system technologies supporting a virtual operating environment.
• Evaluate, test, and integrate new HCL Notes/Domino technologies into a highly complex enterprise environment for VSIMS support
• Modernize applications developed using older versions of Lotus Notes into Domino web applications for VSIMS support
• Design, test, deploy, implement, and sustain security solutions in a large enterprise environment
• Develop PKI and 508 compliant web applications
• Provide technical presentations to various audiences and conduct training for IT applications
• Synthesize information from multiple sources to prepare documents or provide insight with which the COR or PM can make timely and accurate decisions
Education/Skills/ Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Active Security+ Certification, IBM or HCL Certified Application Developer
• 5+ years of experience in working with IBM or HCL Domino development platforms for VSIMS support
• Experience with ColdFusion and MS SQL for S3 support
In accordance with Executive Order 14043 - Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees, Kreative Technologies requires all employees assigned to a federal contract to be vaccinated. Employees in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason or because of a sincerely held religious belief must submit a physician’s note or a religious request for accommodation to Human Resources for review. Accommodations will be granted where they do not cause Kreative Technologies undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Kreative Technologies, LLC
Get fresh Application Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.