- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kranz & Associates, LLC is the bay area’s premier financial management company, providing interim CFO and financial consulting services to top tier venture backed companies. This operational and financial management position is an integral part of the senior management team of several of our clients. Reporting to the CEO, this individual will participate in strategic financial planning and direction consistent with company goals and objectives. Develops and directs the company’s financial plans and policies. Oversees the overall accounting/finance, HR as well as acting as the liaison to legal.
- Manages the company financial functions, including accounting, reporting, systems, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provides oversight of effective internal controls
- Identifies key risks and opportunities facing the company, and make recommendations as they affect the financial results of the company and its business.
- Prepares detailed analyses, summaries, and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company on a periodic basis.
- Develops short- and long-range action plans for operation efficiency, including revenue enhancement or cost savings opportunities.
- Provides proforma forecasting and analysis to meet future financial obligations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining banking relationships.
- Develops alternatives to build equity in the firm through internal and external sources.
- Manages the company’s compliance with local and federal regulatory matters
- Reviews major contracts and subcontracts for completeness, and risk management issues.
- Remains current in federal and multiple state tax laws.
- Builds a working knowledge of international tax and accounting issues.
- Other projects as assigned by the CEO or Board of Directors.
Education: BS/BA in Business Finance or Accounting. MBA / CPA desired.
Experience: 10+ years of senior financial management experience with a track record of success leading to a Vice President position.
Specific Knowledge: Financial management experience in a pre-IPO and Public company is preferred. Knowledge of accounting and information technology systems is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to compile, analyze, interpret, and forecast financial data.
- Knowledge of various equity transactions, including ESOPs, stock options plans, venture capital, and IPO’s.
- Ability to provide form and direction to the implementation and integration of accounting information systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of contract laws.
- Ability to train and discuss financial aspects of project management and office management.
- Proficiency in use of business application software including MS Excel and MS Access.
- Financial analysis and profitability forecasting using computer modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and develop successful work teams.
- Must have high-level integrity, sense of creativity, good business judgment, and be able to quickly gain the respect of the senior management team.
- Working knowledge of Significant Accounting and Reporting Issues affecting the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sincere customer service attitude are essential.
The company recognizes your contributions to our growth and allows you to participate in a comprehensive compensation program which includes PTO, 401K, health benefits and our bonus program (quarterly and annually). We encourage individual development, support continuous training (through various certification courses), provide mentors for your career goals and promote teamwork.
Powered by JazzHR
Kranz & Associates
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Kranz & Associates