Inside Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Who are we?
We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.
Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.
We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Inside Sales Associate to join our US Sales team. This role will be responsible for supporting the sales operation by prospecting new sales leads and converting qualified leads for existing account. The successful candidate will excel in building an instant rapport with new and existing clients and become a trusted advisor.
What will your job look like?
- Prospect new sales leads by making initial contact by phone and/ or email.
- Communicate with customers to understand needs and requirements, utilizing a strategic approach when making recommendations.
- Manage current accounts or leads by keeping close contact, creating brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals.
- Route qualified opportunities to sales manager for development, ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Maintain and research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in Kramer products.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform online demos to prospects.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales. Pro AV and/ or IT industry, preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to consistently prioritize multiple, high-priority tasks and navigate stressful situations.
- Excellent listening and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
A Big Advantage:
- Aptitude for maximizing call time and personalizing follow-up emails.
- Strong interest in technology and learning about new technologies.
- Local to the Northern New Jersey area.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?