We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team!
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to work hard and have fun. Is this you?
Kramer Industries manufactures, markets, and distributing Abrasives, Tumbling Media, and Surface Finishing Equipment. We are headquartered in Piscataway, NJ where this position will be based.
Our motto is “Right from the Start”.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and like to work hard and have fun. This is the place for you!
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Filter & nurture incoming leads to conversion, by providing solutions to client problems using our technical service resources where necessary
- Keep Kramer Industries “top of mind” with existing accounts to grow the frequency, value & range of repeat orders
- Build renewed business from dormant accounts & prospect for new clients
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Create sales materials to present to customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
Qualifications & Experience:
- Some relevant sales training & experience would be an advantage but drive & persuasive powers are essential
- Critical to the role will be an open & effective communication style & the ability to work with a closely-knit team
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (i.e., Salesforce.com)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Kramer Industries employees say about their job:
- ‘Kramer is like a family.’
- ‘Kramer is encouraging and caring to its employees.’
- ‘I feel supported and valued in my job.’
- 'The environment is authentic and consistent.’
- 'Excellent place to work.'
- 'My Favorite job... ever!'
Do you have what it takes?
Our Account Managers can easily earn $50,000 annually with the opportunity for additional bonuses and benefits based on experience and performance. Industry experience is preferred, but not mandatory. Will train. To learn more about our company, please visit the website: www.KramerInd.com.
If interested, please respond by providing your contact information, resume, and a brief explanation as to why you think you are a badass and would be a good fit for our company.