Kraftsmen is looking for an experienced Carpenter to join our team. We specialize in kitchens and bathrooms, so we need a Carpenter with cabinetry and trim installation experience who loves thinking outside the box and wowing clients. The ideal candidate will have his or her own truck and tools and be willing to travel within a 60-mile radius. Most work is on-site, though we have a facility for pre-fab carpentry when the job calls for it. We offer performance-based advancement and a fast-paced environment with excellent pay. If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with resume and portfolio.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Team Player Mentality
- 10+ years’ experience in finish carpentry
- Additional 5+ years’ experience in rough carpentry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Possession of basic hand tools and reliable transportation to job sites
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
- Knowledge of lumber grades and countertop materials