Kraft Power Corporation, a leader in the engine / generator service industry, has an immediate opening for a full time service coordinator at our shop in Massillon, Ohio.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Coordinate routine service for emergency generators.
- Coordinate overhauls on gas and diesel engines and generators.
· Conduct telephone solicitation of current and prospective customers for planned service proposals.
· Receive and processes customer telephone requests for service to ascertain nature of service
· Determine project hours, number of personnel, and parts and equipment required for service calls.
· Prepare correspondence related to customer inquiries and contracts related to performance of services.
· Problem Solving - Identify customer problems in a timely manner; Gather and analyze information accurately; Develop appropriate solutions to resolve the customer's problems.
· Customer Service - Manage difficult customer situations; Respond promptly to customer needs; Solicit customer feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments.
The ideal candidate will meet the following Qualifications and Requirements:
· Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one year related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and Great Plains is a plus
· Sales experience is preferred
· Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification.
· Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork - Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Aligns work with strategic goals.
· Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Makes timely decisions.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan
· 401K with company match
· Paid sick/vacation/ holiday
· Medical and Dental insurance with flex spending / HAS
· Life insurance