Corporate Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Koverse team strives for excellence and is looking to add a highly motivated Corporate Account Executive to join our team. This position is responsible for positioning and selling Koverse, Koverse Data platform ( KDP) and vertical market solutions (products and services), to financial services, biopharma, retail, and health care vertical markets. This position is a quota carrying, external field position and will be based preferably in the Seattle Metro area, Washington, D.C. metro region or the Denver region. You must have the ability to effectively position vertical industry knowledge, articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, navigate across customer organizations/business units, and proactively drive new Koverse business.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. The right candidate is self motivated to sell our unique platform and enterprise solutions in multiple markets, wants to expand knowledge and build sales expertise in a cutting edge technology and enjoys pursuing new business on behalf of Koverse.
As a Corporate Account Executive you will
- Be responsible for sales generation, resource management, and building lasting client relationships
- Be independent and enjoy moving from one customer to the next as you continue finding and drawing in new leads
- Build, develop and support a customer-focused team comprised of Technical Account Managers supporting Enterprise customers
- Think outside of the box to constantly innovate and help support our customers while providing an excellent Customer Experience
- Participate in strategic planning sessions with customer success and sales management teams
- Identify customers at risk across a large portfolio of enterprise accounts and coordinate the development of success plans to remediate the situation and ensure a successful renewal
- Identify needed resources for supporting the customer success strategy
- Work collaboratively with sales counterparts, marketing, product development, and other supporting teams
- Help customers better understand Koverse capabilities, while capturing their requirements and needs
- Develops the tools, processes, and methods based on best practices to improve the client’s experience with the software and solutions
- Evaluate customer needs to suggest upgrades, additional product features and supporting professional services
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Technical understanding of SaaS technologies
- Motivated with excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, but also manage expectations of both customers, employees, and peers
- Strong communicator - written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to implement systematic approaches to scale within a fast-paced environment
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Experience as a successful Technical Account Manager / Customer Success Manager with a track record of exceeding customers’ expectations and revenue targets
- Aside from our supportive culture, Koverse employees enjoy some of the best benefits in tech:
- Remote work-from-home + in-office options
- Team lunch during on-site days
- Flexible schedule to support work-life balance
- Occasional travel for company-wide meetings and social events
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: Low employee premiums with multiple levels of coverage available
- Company-paid life insurance
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Referral program
Koverse, Inc., an SAIC company, empowers customers to use data to gain understanding and drive mission-impacting decisions and actions. Our technology is trusted by government organizations and highly regulated commercial industries such as healthcare, financial services, and more. Founded by former NSA data architects, Koverse offers a security-first platform with unprecedented scale, performance, and flexibility. Koverse Data Platform (KDP) provides Zero Trust for data by enforcing attribute-based access controls (ABAC), allowing customers to safely work with their complex and sensitive data to power the most demanding analytics, data science, and AI use cases.
Everyone is a key contributor at Koverse. Diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging aren’t just promises—they’re a reality. We are committed to a fair and collaborative environment where all are welcomed and empowered to do great work. We recognize and reward everyone’s strengths. We support transparency, accountability, meritocracy, and candid discussion whether working remotely or in the office.
We’re looking for tech savvy team players with proven expertise and enthusiasm for innovation. We want problem-solvers who enjoy learning new things and tackling complex issues in a fast-paced, evolving industry. We are dedicated to a positive work environment and delighting our customers with every capability and engagement we deliver. We have a friendly and fun culture and we understand the importance of work/life balance. Join us!
Koverse Commitment to Safety and Wellbeing
As part of our commitment to health and safety, Koverse, An SAIC company, is taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best by implementing several new and enhanced safety measures. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are now required for all newly hired employees and applicants.
Given the constantly changing global health environment, these practices may evolve as we consider the latest guidance. Koverse will share more information as we look towards the future and the success of our company and the safety and wellbeing of our employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Koverse, Inc., An SAIC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Koverse does not currently sponsor H1B visas and therefore candidates must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States on a full-time basis and not require current or future visa sponsorship for employment.
Koverse fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Koverse