Job Description: Growing Florida law firm seeks a Florida Bar licensed Attorney to join it's team.
Candidate Will Have the Following:
- 1+ years of experience as a plaintiff side civil litigation attorney (Experience will be current or very recent) ;
- Experience in first and third party insurance litigation ;
- Excellent academic credentials required ;
- Stellar research skills, as well as excellent verbal written communication skills required ;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Expertly investigate, evaluate, negotiate and resolve a satisfying variety of complex and/or litigated claims
- Conduct coverage analysis, review work product, and continuously execute technical expertise as required by the complexity of the claim
- Conduct examinations under oath and depositions
- Attend court on various contested and uncontested matters including motion hearings and trial
- Responsibilities may change and grow over time
Relaxed work environment. Exceptional work life balance. Flexible work schedule. Compensation commensurate with experience.