HVAC Residential Installer
Kotz Heating & Air Waterford, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kotz Heating and Air, Waterford MI. We are locally owned and operated, serving the residents of Oakland County, MI since 1929. Proudly serving Waterford, Clarkston, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Walled Lake and the surrounding areas.We offer the highest quality the industry has to offer in heating, air conditioning, plumbing, indoor air quality, and water treatment services.
We currently have an immediate opening for a HVAC Residential Installer to join our family. This is an entry level position working with a lead installer; ideal candidate will have 6 + months of experience.
Why work for Kotz?
- Be a part of long-standing company with one of the highest reputations in Oakland County that you can take pride in!
- Create a career that's in demand, will give you stability with consistent hours and provide room for upwards growth including paid company training & Certifications.
- Unlimited earning potential Bonuses/Commission/Overtime
- Consistent work hour Full-time, year-round work
- New company vehicles & Gas Car Ford Transit
- Fully stocked trucks & warehouse warehouse staff to make life easy
- Company supplied tools & tool allowance
- Company uniforms with paid laundered services
- Excellent insurance and benefits package!
Job Title:HVAC Residential Installer
Work Hours:7:30 am - 5:00 pm range, Monday - Friday (some Saturdays and overtime required)
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $20.00 HR/Depending on Experience + Spiffs & Benefits
Benefits: Medical 50% company paid for employee & dependents, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance policy, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Bereavement pay, SPIFFS, Company Uniforms/Phone/iPad/Vehicle, Boot allowance, on-site Fitness Center & beverages, and other company insurance benefits.
Position Summary: To install Residential heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Pass background check & drug screen
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- 6 months or more Residential HVAC Installation experience
- EPA Universal Certification or acquire within 6 months of employment
- Participate in Company meetings as necessary
- Must be able to take direction from Lead workers and Supervisors
- Ability to report to work on time each workday
- Willingness to invest time in training seminars and classes including EPA & NATE certifications
- Ability to follow directions given, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Must possess basic safety knowledge of tools and surroundings including how to safely use a ladder
- Ability to use a tape measure correctly
- Ability to insulate ductwork per code
- Ability to build platforms per code
- Ability to carry 100lbs overhead with assistance
- Ability to unload and load truck as needed
- Willingness to invest in tools
- HVAC Trade School certification - desired