HVAC Lead Residential Installer
Kotz Heating & Air Waterford, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kotz Heating and Air, Waterford MI. We are locally owned and operated, serving the residents of Oakland County, MI since 1929. Proudly serving Waterford, Clarkston, Birmingham, Royal Oak, Walled Lake and the surrounding areas. We offer the highest quality the industry has to offer in heating, air conditioning, plumbing, indoor air quality, and water treatment services.
We currently have an immediate opening for a HVACLead Residential Installer to join our family. This position requires someone with experience leading residential installations and training helpers.
Why work for Kotz?
- Be a part of long-standing company with one of the highest reputations in Oakland County that you can take pride in!
- Create a career that's in demand, will give you stability with consistent hours and provide room for upwards growth including paid company training & Certifications.
- Unlimited earning potential Bonuses/Commission/Overtime
- Consistent work hour Full-time, year-round work
- New company vehicles & Gas Car Ford Transit
- Fully stocked trucks & warehouse warehouse staff to make life easy
- Company supplied tools & tool allowance
- Company uniforms with paid laundered services
- Excellent insurance and benefits package!
Job Title:HVAC Lead Residential Installer
Work Hours:7:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (some Saturdays and overtime required)
Pay Rate: $25.00 - $30.00 HR/Depending on Experience + Spiffs & Benefits
Benefits: Medical 50% company paid for employee & dependents, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance policy, 401K, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Bereavement pay, SPIFFS, Company Uniforms/Phone/iPad/Vehicle, Boot allowance, on-site Fitness Center & beverages, and other company insurance benefits
Position Summary: To install Residential heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Pass background check & drug screen
- Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
- 3+ years Residential Installation experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Experience and ability to train and supervise others
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential and light commercial
- Ability to consult on customer complaints and give solutions that are beneficial for customer as well as company
- Ability to attending training seminars and classes including NATE certification
- Obtain all Installer based NATE Certifications and keep status current
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations correctly
- Ability to carry 100lbs overhead with assistance
- NATE Specialty Certifications desired
- HVAC Trade School certification - desired