Busy New York focused agency with main offices in Los Angeles (Century City) seeks a high energy & driven Executive Assistant.
Our main office is in Los Angeles, though our CEO and most of our clients are based out of New York. This person should be in or near Los Angeles.
1. College Degree from a top college, GPA: 3.5 or higher; OR a good college with a GPA of 3.6 or higher;
2. Typing speed 65 WPM or higher;
3. High attention to detail, meticulous, 'A Type' personality;
4. High energy, great on the phone with high end clientele, top communication and follow-up skills;
5. Extremely resourceful. Has had to be in their own life. Relentless when it comes to completing tasks, getting work done - 'Just Do It' attitude.
Candidates with office experience, sales-experience, goal-orientated or experience with competitive sports or activities a plus.
We work with the highest tiered global and New York based law firms, and the lawyers these firms hire. Both are our clients. This is a very busy role, always something going on, lots of balls to juggle.
You will start with assisting CEO with back to back call-lists, handling & helping schedule client calls with lawyers etc. In addition, you will assist eventually with all sorts of things which accompany a busy CEO's life Travel, hiring & firing for a growing office, locating and identifying quality vendors relating to computer technicians, personal help relating to houses in Los Angeles & New York, hotel arrangements, dinner arrangements, events, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience. For recent college grads it will start at $45,000 (including benefits & parking) to $55-60,000 for top level experienced candidates.
Please email a resume and cover note for immediate consideration.