Daily overtime after 8 hours
Per Diem benefits
The Water Truck Driver is responsible for operating a commercial heavy truck on public highways and on the construction jobsite in a safe and efficient manner. Water trucks will haul water to required locations on the jobsite. The commercial truck driver must also complete pre-trip checks, assist with fluid checks and maintenance, securing loads, cleaning, and other duties as directed by the Foreman or Division Manager.
- Responsible for operating the truck in a safe and efficient manner according to company policy, as well as FMCA guidelines.
- Responsible for following verbal and written directions.
- Responsible for performing daily maintenance & Pre-trip checks.
- Responsible for cleaning the truck as required.
- Responsible for making sure that the truck is secured at the end of the shift.
- May perform other duties as assigned by Foreman or Division Manager.
- Must be able to follow directions and operate truck safely.
- Must be able to maneuver and back truck as required.
- Must have a working knowledge of construction jobsite activities.
- Must be able to climb into, on, and around truck and trailer.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, and squat as required for various duties.
- Must be able work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must adhere to safety requirements as outline in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver’s License Class A or B with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have a valid medical card as per DOT standard.
- Must have a good driving record with no major violations.
- Must have 2 years of experience.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
Koss Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Koss Construction Company