Korzen Health is looking to hire an Additional Social Worker for a Large Not-For-Profit Organization located in the Mid-Hudson, NY Area.
Some of the highlights include:
- LCSW Must be Board Certified
- Outpatient Clinic- All Adult Patients. Hours are 9am-5pm, with 35 hours a week.
Scope of Work:
- Maintain an individual caseload, providing clients with individual and group therapy;
- Assist with the pre-intake, intake, and screening of new clients into the system, compiling information on clients' psycho-social history;
- Formulate treatment plan for individual clients and modify treatment plan on an on-going basis to reflect client's behavior changes as a result of therapy;
- Prepare client for the completion of treatment;
- Refer client to Case Manager and/or Licensed Prescriber for needed services which would not be under jurisdiction of this position;
- Coordinate clients' treatment with other agencies such as schools, Social Services, Probation Department, etc;
- Provide preventive care on substance abuse, mental health issues, etc. through information and educational community activities;
- PTO-2 weeks year 1, 3 weeks year at 2 years, 4 weeks after 5 years; 12 sick days, 10 paid holidays, 4 personal, 2 floating holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage
· 403(b) retirement plan
· Group term life and long-term disability insurance
· Supplemental life insurance & accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal time
· Supplemental insurance through AFLAC
· Employee assistance program (EAP)
Please Apply to Learn More!