Director of Human Resources- Healthcare Group- Work with Veterans!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Korzen Health is working with a dynamic Healthcare Group that works with Veterans.
We are looking for a new Director of Human Resources to work closely with our CEO and VP of operations.
Some of the highlights include:
- Organization is made of of 45 clinics within the greater USA that provide healthcare assessment to Veterans. We have 300 employees
- Director of Human Resources will serve as an advocate for employees as well as the business to assist in directing employees to meet business objectives.
- Director is tasked with overseeing HR systems, handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing budget efficiency, assessing the staffing needs, hiring and onboarding employees, designing and assigning training programs, and developing compensation plans.
- Director must be able to work within a team and have the ability to multitask, as we on-board several healthcare providers each month with our operations team.
- Group is a Private Group that is expanding into several states.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree Preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Working with a Healthcare Organization is a plus!
-Base Salary with PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Full Healthcare Benefits.
- Ability to work a few days at home during the month
Korzen HealthWhy Work Here?
Provider-Driven Healthcare Organization that places people first!
Healthcare Consulting Company that works with Hospitals, Groups and Start-Up Organizations!