Korzen Health has partnered with the premiere Dialysis Group in Dallas, TX looking to hire Dialysis experienced RN's
We offer the best pay out of any of the Dialysis Providers!!
- Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing dialysis nursing services and functions as nursing supervisor
- May give direct patient care to the extent of performing efficient, safe dialysis, but does not assume primary nursing functions as performed by center staff, if allowed by state regulations.
- Responds to all emergencies in clinic; be familiar with all emergency equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
- Transcribe and implement physician's orders; assist physician during patient rounds.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
- Current RN license in applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
- 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 6 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
- Lots of growth, advancement and upward mobility possible
- 26 Days of PTO + Holidays
- Great Medical Benefits
- Highest Hourly Rate in the area
- Great culture and working environment
Apply today to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!!