- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a full-time opening for a Medical Assistant in our busy chiropractic - medical office. In this role you will be doing patient histories and notes, assisting the doctors by recording for exams, setting patients up on therapies, assisting our nurse practitioner, drawing blood, etc. While we will expect you to have some experience as a Medical Assistant, we will train you in a variety of exciting areas such as MLS laser tech.
You must have some experience in a medical or chiropractic office. You also must have good knowledge of medical terms and anatomy. Having certification in phlebotomy is a plus.
Hours are MWF from 8AM to 7PM (with a 1-hour lunch break) and Saturdays from 8AM to noon.
Please provide resume.Compensation:
$16 - $18 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Greeting patients, answering the phone, making appointments
- Doing blood draws
- Assisting our nurse practitioner
- Verifying patient insurance benefits
- Provide assistance with patient therapies such as ultrasound, MLS Laser and electric-stim
- Doing filing and patient form preparation
- Maintaining treatment rooms
- Assisting doctors with notes and scribing
- Excellent communication skills
- Good tech skills and an ability to learn EMR software systems
- Natural attention to detail
- Good time management
- Interest in a healthy lifestyle
- Top-notch work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- A love of natural health and wellness
- An understanding of the importance of goal-setting
Our clinic has been in its location since 1987. We have a highly professional and diverse team which allows us to offer a multitude of services to patients under one roof. We are all about changing lives and enhancing the quality of life for our patients.
Korwitts Chiropractic Center
AddressDowners Grove, IL
HealthcareView all jobs at Korwitts Chiropractic Center