- Expired: September 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Korte Company is seeking a Construction Project Assistant to join our team in St. Louis, MO. This position will be responsible for assisting our project managers with facilitation of all aspects of our commercial construction projects. The ideal candidate will have previous coordination experience with meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a reliable work ethic.
- Support project managers with document control procedures and electronic job file organization
- Prepare and route all project documents for all subcontractors through the designated routing system
- Ensure all documents are stored appropriately in the project file structure
- Review contracts, summarize issues and make conclusions regarding contractual obligations
- Distribute, scan and copy project documents as required
- Assist with owner pay applications
- Maintain Certificates of Insurance for all subcontractors
- Collect and verify accuracy of subcontractors certified payroll reports.
- Facilitate communication from clients, employees, vendors, and others who have business with the organization by referring telephone calls to requested individuals
- General office administrative tasks
The characteristics listed below are representative of those sought to perform this job successfully.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience is preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Self-starter and motivated with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional in actions and appearance
- Effective interactions with owners, subcontractors, employees and assistants
- Strong computer skills
- All successful candidates must comply with our corporate COVID-19 Vaccination Policy - fully vaccinated or an accepted exemption on file - by 1/18/21.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
Qualified applicants will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in construction
ABOUT THE KORTE COMPANY
The Korte Company was founded in 1958 on the belief that professionalism, quality and value added services are fundamental to a successful company. More than fifty years later, that philosophy has earned Korte the reputation for delivering high quality, responsive services to our clients nationwide. Korte pursues large construction projects from offices in St. Louis, MO, Highland, IL, Norman, OK, and Las Vegas, NV.
This position is eligible for our competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and company paid holidays. Only fully qualified candidates should apply. No phone calls, direct mailings or drop-in inquiries allowed. The Korte Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Affirmative Action M/F/Vet/Disability.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Korte
Get fresh Assistant Project Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.