Business Development Manager_ Healthcare
- Expired: January 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The job is the boss, but our customers are a close second. The Korte Company is working to disrupt the traditional Architecture and Construction healthcare marketplace with a targeted design build delivery model. We are looking for bold business development managers to help champion that cause.
The successful candidate will be fearless, innovative, and a serial self-improver. Have a minimum 5+ years of sales leadership experience with a proven track record calling on specialty physicians' practices, hospitals and hospital systems. Previous experience selling capital facilities is a plus.
- Manages sales activities to produce desired sales results in a long sales cycle.
- Oversees pre-call plans and contact reports through CRM: Completes customer contact reports for key customers.
- Forecasts sales performance.
- Keeps current on relevant matters including industry and company business, policy and procedures.
- Develops and maintains executive-level relationships with current and new clients to better position the company to explore new opportunities with those clients.
- Engage in detailed conversations with facilities / clients/ prospects surrounding project goals.
- Utilizes staff as consultants in coordinating opportunity development and territory brand awareness.
- Continually replenish sales pipeline through cold outreach to reach and exceed goals.
- Overnight travel involved as needed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATION:
- Identifies customer service issues in territory.
- Gives high priority to client satisfaction and customer needs.
- Identify and articulate customer needs to allow company team to develop highly focused solutions.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure.
EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE
Qualified applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; masters preferred.
- Ability to resolve complex pre-sales technical problems by working with other team members.
- Ability to present technical concepts in clear manner to customers through case studies and proposals.
ABOUT THE KORTE COMPANY
The Korte Company was founded in 1958 on the belief that professionalism, quality and value-added services are fundamental to a successful company. More than fifty years later, that philosophy has earned Korte the reputation for delivering high quality, responsive services to our clients nationwide. Korte pursues large construction projects from offices in St. Louis, MO, Highland, IL, Norman, OK, and Las Vegas, NV.
This position is eligible for our competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and company paid holidays. Only fully qualified candidates should apply. No phone calls, direct mailings or drop-in inquiries allowed. The Korte Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer Affirmative Action M/F/Vet/Disability.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Korte
Get fresh Disruptive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.