• Receive and confirm orders from Account Managers and Customers
• Work closely with shipping department to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Prepare documentation for Shipments to include, Bill of Lading & Packing List.
• Update Management of any customer delays.
• Keep track of Production Schedule to meet customer orders.
• Keep track of Past Due/Unpaid Invoices.
• Provide backup coverage when needed
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the correct methods/tools.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Ability to effectively reconcile payment issues with individual customer Accounts Payable departments.
• Ability to extrapolate various sources of data & present in Excel format.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience (including product support & order entry) in a business to business (B2B) or manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of EDI & Experience with ERP systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Proven accurate data entry
• Ability to interact with all levels of management internally
• Ability to multi- task and flexibility to work independently or with a team
• Ability to prioritize and perform tasks efficiently under pressure of time constraint and follow-through to completion
• Detail-Oriented with good analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication
Korona Candles Inc.
3994 Pepperell Way, Dublin, VA
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/V/D
Today, working with Korona Candles Inc. means you are connected with more than 4,750 global employees in locations including: Poland, Hungary, India, Germany, Nashville and Los Angeles. But being the leader in fragranced décor is just a start. We want to be a leader in other areas too. So at Korona we are always challenging ourselves to deliver fragranced innovation via improved standards in quality, performance, sustainability and with product inspiration for companies you know, admire, and shop every day—but because we are private label, you won’t know their name unless you work here.
Want to “smell” your world differently? Join our growing team – it’s clean manufacturing that smells good too.