Korn Ferry Kansas City, KS
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
ArchWell Health is re-imagining the practice of primary care. We are putting the relationship between patient and physician at the center of a value-based model focused on outstanding patient experience, improved access, and better outcomes. In our medical clinics, we provide comprehensive primary care for senior adults with traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, focused on delivering improved quality, better patient experience and lower total cost of care.
Membership Consultants are the primary evangelists of ArchWell Health and grow our patient base in the communities we serve. As outside healthcare sales professionals, we ensure all seniors who can benefit from excellent medical care – regardless of their economic means – can be reached, inspired, and aided in joining our medical centers. Whether engaging directly with individual seniors in the community, organizing events to bring seniors together, or building effective partnerships with patient referral sources, our Membership Consultants are active & visible members of the community who ensure seniors gain access to the care they need. Consultants combine traditional B2C and B2B sales skillsets with effective community engagement, problem solving, and organizational skills in a truly rewarding, multi-channel growth role. Prior experience in Medicare Advantage sales or working with seniors is helpful though not required; we are a new breed of healthcare provider open to great sales talent from many walks of life.
· Drives new patient enrollment year-round by identifying, cultivating, and securing new patients through direct-to-consumer, business-to-business, and community stakeholder relationships
· Meets individual seniors and groups in their homes, senior centers, houses of worship, and other community gathering places to evangelize the ArchWell Health mission & value proposition for seniors
· Plans, coordinates, and executes local events in the community and in our centers to help reach our ideal patients (e.g. medically underserved, Medicare-eligible seniors)
· Cultivates relationships with individual health plan agents, independent brokers, social workers, case workers, senior housing managers, senior centers, and related community providers to position ArchWell Health as their preferred provider for senior healthcare when referring or assigning patients to a primary care physician
· Partners with ArchWell Health Community Relations on initiatives with community officials/influencers, businesses, and public health programs that appropriately drive new patient growth
· Coordinates with health plan agents and brokers to ensure prospective patients are enrolled in an accepted health plan and assigned to ArchWell Health in a timely manner
· Leverages sales & marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce) to identify and cultivate new patients, maintain current prospect information, and document sales interactions
· Provides monthly activity calendar reflecting community access points and tabletop venues. Creates penetration plans and initiatives in target sub-markets & channels
· Engages with new patients through and beyond their first appointment. Maintains relationships with enrolled patients to positively impact retention. Helps address and resolve customer complaints and issues
Travel Required, Y/N: Very limited outside of local market (under 10%)
Preferred Qualifications: Sales experience with a health plan, FMO / benefits broker, or provider (preferred); experience working with or selling to seniors or medically underserved (preferred); 4+ years of sales experience (preferred); valid drivers’ license (required)
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.
Korn FerryWhy Work Here?
Great environment, access to new opportunities, great people!
Equal Employment Policy: The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.