Work @ Home Customer Service Representative
Lightning Atlanta, GA
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for motivated individuals to add to our team of dynamic Work from Home Sales Representatives. Are you a skilled salesperson? If your passion lies with closing the deal and you are able to talk to people from all walks of life, We are looking for you!
Join our virtual call center team in Commercial-Sales or Fundraising.
The Commercial/Sales Center works with clients such as Comcast, SiriusXM Radio, and other consumer service clients. You’ll take inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers that already have a service, offer additional services, and take product orders and customer service inquiries.
In our Fundraising Center, you will have the opportunity to truly make a difference. You’ll take inbound calls and make outbound calls to help raise funds and provide customer care for nonprofit, conservative, and Christian organizations including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Smile Train. You may also handle calls on behalf of the National Rifle Association, renewing memberships and signing up new members to protect the 2nd Amendment.
Requirements to Work at Home. Equipment not provided.
- PC/Laptop with Windows 8 or 10, 4GB of RAM, Intel Core i3 or higher processor
- Chromebook (with USB port & Ethernet connection)
- MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac (O/S High Sierra 10.13.6 or newer, 13” screen minimum, USB port & Ethernet connection)
- Not acceptable: iPad, tablet, smartphone
- High-speed 25mbps download and 5mbps upload speed. (Test your Internet speed at speedtest.net)
- Wired connection with an Ethernet cable from your computer to your router is preferred. (Wi-Fi can only be used if the speed meets requirements.)
- Not acceptable: cellular hotspot, Wi-Fi hotspot, Satellite Internet Access (ISP)
- External mouse (for laptop)
- USB Headset that plugs into USB port on computer/laptop (Wireless/analog headsets are not acceptable)
- A willingness to learn and a home office or quiet workspace.
- Customer Service/Sales skills helpful, but not necessary!
What Are Your Personal Qualifications?
- Applicants should have better than average communication skills as you will be talking to everyone from consumers to high tech clients. Marketing is all about engagement so if you are comfortable talking to people, this is a job for you.
- Can you speak another language or two? Today’s market is composed of people from all over the world so if you can converse in another language in addition to English, it is definitely to your advantage.
- Since we will train, the most important qualification you can have is an outgoing and easy manner. You will be meeting with people from all walks of life so it is vital that you are comfortable conversing with a wide assortment of personalities.
What You Can Expect to Earn
If you are an over-achiever you can make as much as you can imagine in marketing with us.
- Weekly pay & bonus
- Full-time & part-time positions
- Paid training
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Bilingual Spanish/English opportunities available
- Interactive daily communication with your team
Applicants who are seriously interested in a career with lots of room for upwards growth can apply by clicking the APPLY button below. Send us your resume and tell us what you’ve got! We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!
With a detailed approach to creating, building, and sustaining long term relationships between Fortune 100 and 500 companies with everyday people.
A group of minds working together will always out perform a single individual. By combining the work ethic and mindsets of the customer, client, and staff only improves the quality of work provided.
There are many ways for our clients to keep in contact with their customers. Over the years, the most effective and efficient way has been through face to face communication. A quality we excel in as here at Harmon Consulting.
LightningWhy Work Here?
We hold ourselves to high standards to ensure our clients receive the highest return on investment.
Client Relations With a detailed approach to creating, building, and sustaining long term relationships between Fortune 100 and 500 companies with everyday people. Teamwork A group of minds working together will always out perform a single individual. By combining the work ethic and mindsets of the customer, client, and staff only improves the quality of work provided. Communication There are many ways for our clients to keep in contact with their customers. Over the years, the most effective and efficient way has been through face to face communication.
BusinessView all jobs at Lightning