Warehouse Associate Forklift Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are recruiting Warehouse Associate Forklift Operators to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials. Morning positions are 6:00 am till 4:30 pm or afternoon positions are also available 4:30 pm till 3:00 am.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous Warehouse experience 3+ years
- Familiarity with forklift, previous Hi Lo License preferred
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Own transportation
Korex Corp.Why Work Here?
Korex has the resources to purchase and install new equipment to meet virtually any customer requirements.
The Korex Companies are Contract Manufacturers and Packagers of a wide variety of consumer, industrial, private label, and institutional products. Korex is the largest contract manufacturer of powdered automatic dishwasher detergent in North America. Our customer list includes every major household cleaning company in North America.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Korex Corp.