Are you ready for your next career growth opportunity? Come join our team at Koren Riley Executive Search.
We are seeking a Recruiter, who is able to work in a virtual/remote setting. We are looking for an individual who enjoys the “hunt” of candidates; a recruitment specialist who has a deep understanding of how to target, source, recruit, and manage end-to-end candidate relationships successfully. A team player approach; willing to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done within a busy, high-demand, growth environment with a newly established high-volume national real estate search division.
As the Recruiter, you will:
You will be part of a team of highly skilled recruiting professionals working on mid to high level positions for the National Real Estate clients. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals in a professional manner.
- Strong research skills
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess candidates for positions within the Real Estate /Property Management Industry.
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure CRM is accurate
- Proactively seek new avenues to attract candidates
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives.
- Responsibilities include: managing daily information/candidate data tracking, resolving problems, participating in client meetings and maintain a high level of customer retention and satisfaction
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in the property management or real estate industry is highly desired.
- Ability to work from home office during standard, Monday through Friday business days/ hours
- Extensive experience utilizing advanced candidate sourcing techniques such as complex Boolean searches
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives
- Solid understanding of end-to-end recruitment processes and best practices
- We work both contract and direct hire positions
- Critical fill searches that we need help filling, ASAP. Looking for someone who wants to be in charge of their own destiny and is passionate about recruiting talent.
What we’re looking for:
- An individual who can effectively develop and manage the full life-cycle Candidate Ownership responsibilities for candidates they identify and source, Candidates.
- Proven research and hands-on recruiting skill sets including strong communication and assessment abilities, applied to evaluating business experiences and professional competencies of a broad range of skill sets
- 1 to 5 years of experience within an search firm sourcing, and proactively recruiting candidates, with experience in candidate ownership. Alternatively, 1 to 2 years of experience in a high volume staffing firm as a sourcer/recruiter on multiple searches, with proven success in identifying candidates who are placed successfully in positions.
- Experience recruiting in the administrative or high volume staffing environment. Real Estate or property management staffing background a plus.