- Direct sales and marketing activity
- Perform weekly property visits with follow up
- Ensure that all rents are collected and handle delinquency accounts with Attorney
- Hire, train and coach on site staff and complete performance evaluations
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 3 years of related management experience in retail, hospitality or property management preferred
- Clear understanding of the budgeting process and effective financial management and analysis
- Knowledge of computer systems is a must. Proficiency in rent management-based software
- It is expected and required all business practices are conducted in accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Must be flexible, willing to work Saturdays, and able to adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- To adhere to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing and management maintenance service.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of property management experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with strong time management, leadership and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- General computer & internet knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Compensation is based on experience. Property Management experience is required.