Community Manager Position
The Community Manager is accountable for all day to day property operations and enhancing the value of the property. The community manager will focus primarily on community management, resident retention/relations, and daily operations. They are expected to perform regular operational tasks such as collecting rent and loan payments, managing supplies and marketing materials, developing staff, and protecting all company assets. The CM is also the main advocate for the residents and will be the point person when it comes to resolving all complaints that come through your office.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading on-site sales and marketing efforts
- Enhancing resident experience
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships between vendors and the corporate office
- Administering and maintaining resident ledgers
- Overseeing customer billing and collections
- Executing the company’s standard operating procedures and policies
- Working with vendors to beautify the property
- Providing seasonal lawn care – mowing, leaf removal, shrub trimming, etc.
- Performing general community clean-up tasks
- Maintaining and repairing common area amenities including pools/spas, laundry equipment, playgrounds and other recreational equipment to ensure proper operation, if applicable.
- Preventative maintenance on community equipment – mowers, blowers, trimmers, etc.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Regional Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Team oriented with an exceptionally strong work ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to create legible written reporting and note taking
- Basic computer knowledge, particularly email and internet
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to work on an on-call as needed during non-business hours
- Pass criminal background check