Koren Riley Topeka, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team!
Maintenance Technicians perform routine and preventative maintenance to maintain the physical integrity of the company. They conduct home/building maintenance repairs and are responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of property grounds, facilities, streets, equipment, and various utility systems. Maintenance Technicians provide excellent customer service to prospective and current residents at all times.
- Ensure community is presentable, inviting, and adheres to the communities curb appeal standards at all times.
- Ensure common area lawns are manicured appropriately. Regularly treat for weeds, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, trim shrubs and hedges, and performs other lawn care services as necessary.
- Ensure trash/debris is picked up daily from common areas and streets.
- Empty common area trash containers as needed.
- Complete minor repairs to rental homes and facilities as needed.
- Clean building facilities such as clubhouse, community offices, restrooms, laundry areas, and maintenance garage.
- Maintain vacant sites, including strap-downs and removal of trash and debris.
- Complete checklists of physical condition of community or sites prior to and after resident occupancy.
- Assist manager with supervision of service contractors.
- Inspect playground area and equipment, pool/spa area, and other recreational amenities to ensure proper operation, where applicable.
- Remove snow from community streets, parking lots, building entrances and other areas, where applicable.
- Perform water testing and other maintenance duties related to a well-water system, sewer system, or on-site water meters, if applicable. May include reading, repairing, and installing water meters.
- Maintain community pool(s), tests chemical levels, and adjusts appropriately, where applicable.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties, including safely operating vehicles when moving from site to site and picking up supplies.
- Monthly meter readings and reporting of any issues or concerns related wot water and sewer items.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
As a Maintenance Technician, you must be hard-working, reliable and focused on providing exceptional customer service. You must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general maintenance techniques and repair work
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work
- Valid driver’s license
- General knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools, power equipment and commercial machinery
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Basic computer proficiency, particularly with email and internet
- Availability to respond to community needs during non-business hours (may be required to be on-call)
We have been successfully helping our corporate clients find the best talent in the property management industry for many years. Our clients include Developers, Investors, Property Managers, Lenders, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Corporations, Advisors, and Contractors. We have helped professionals at the site and corporate levels further their careers.
When seeking professionals for property management, real estate or construction, Koren Riley's networking capabilities, associations, contacts, and reputation are constantly at work for you.
Koren RileyWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity with growth potential!
Specialties: Koren Riley's National Property Management Services division is a nationwide property management recruitment firm that specializes exclusively in identifying, evaluating, and recruiting professional management talent for the real estate, construction and property management industries. We have been successfully helping our corporate clients find the best talent in the property management industry for many years. Our clients include Developers, Investors, Property Managers, Lenders, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Corporations, Advisors, and Contractors. We have helped professionals at the site and corporate levels further their careers. When seeking professionals for property management, real estate or construction, Koren Riley's networking capabilities, associations, contacts, and reputation are constantly at work for you.