We are seeking a District Manager who is responsible for the day-to-day Operations which includes, but is not limited to, Sales, Maintenance, Inventory Homes, Marketing and Financial results of the overall portfolio of 8-10 Manufactured Home Communities. Upward mobility and growth await a self- driven and motivated individual that is highly organized, proficient in technology, strong desire to grow/train and hands on with running a business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maximizing the overall financial operating performance and effectiveness of the portfolio;
- Monitoring and reviewing monthly budget variances;
- Providing leadership, mentoring and training for community team members;
- Implementing and overseeing adherence to company standards, policy and procedures;
- Walking properties daily to ensure asset is in good standing;
- Working with CM on driving delinquency below 2% by actively working side by side;
- Ensuring that occupancy goals are met by providing training in marketing and sales techniques, reviewing pricing and ensuring communities have an inviting entrance, etc.
Requirements: (Skills needed to perform the job)
- 5 + years of related experience in property management, retail, hospitality, and/or Mobile Home Management;
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently;
- Previous experience in managing a team of 15-20+;
- Knowledge of financials, marketing and sales;
- Some general knowledge in construction and project management is helpful;
- Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines;
- A strong financial background with experience with budget preparation;
- Good computer skills are a must;
- General HR knowledge with regard to disciplinary action, coaching and counseling;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Travel required 30 percent.