We are seeking a Community Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions - between 5 communities.
Pay plus commission and car allowance included.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We have been successfully helping our corporate clients find the best talent in the property management industry for many years. Our clients include Developers, Investors, Property Managers, Lenders, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), Corporations, Advisors, and Contractors. We have helped professionals at the site and corporate levels further their careers.
When seeking professionals for property management, real estate or construction, Koren Riley's networking capabilities, associations, contacts, and reputation are constantly at work for you.