Duties: In this role, you will be expected to perform a variety of office management and support tasks including answering phones, greeting customers, preparing correspondence, maintaining office files, and ordering office supplies in the Corporate Office.
- Answer phones and greet customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Prepare correspondence as directed.
- Maintain office files
- Order and verify receipt of supplies
- Maintain office equipment
- Collect payments from residents and assist them with electronic payment set-up
- Follow-up with any delinquent rent or loan accounts and coordinate repayment
- Create and maintain a positive Community environment
- Create and ensure a safe work environment
- Follow safety precautions and procedures
- Complete all work in a timely manner, without sacrificing quality
- Maintain professional behavior which does not interfere with the individual’s work, the work of another Team Member, or the quality of life for Community Residents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, independent and able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software product