Entry Level Junior Executive
The sales and marketing team at Kore Associate Group is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Entry Level Junior Executive who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned sales and marketing territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
· Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
· Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
· Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
· Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
· Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Relevant experience in a leadership role
· Background working with people via sales, marketing, customer service, restaurant, retail, or hospitality
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
· Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
· Trips to cool places like Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, and New York
· Daily team development activities
· Sponsored lunch parties
· After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Holidays off
· Investment in your growth and progression
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!