Account Manager | Immediate Interviews (Entry Level + Paid Training!)
The Kore Associate Group team helps grow customer portfolios and grow our internal sales and marketing team by providing them opportunities for advancement.
Be at the heart of Kore Associate Group's future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What our sales and marketing department is looking for most is someone with the ability to deliver success and exceed expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges arise!
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Sales, marketing, customer service, hospitality, retail, or restaurant experience
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize production logs.