KorTerra, an industry leading software provider in Chanhassen, MN is currently seeking a highly motivated IT professional to assist our clients nationwide on the use of our product suite. Qualified candidates must possess a strong understanding of computers, superior communication skills, time management proficiency, and a desire to expand their software, database, web, and overall technical expertise. We offer the opportunity to use a variety of IT skills, and considerably grow your technical skill set. We will train the successful candidate to work with Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, .NET applications, iOS/Android mobile applications, Microsoft Azure, cutting edge mapping/GPS technology, and more.
- Assisting clients on daily support issues ranging from simple to highly complex in nature.
- Assisting clients on the setup, configuration, and use of the KorTerra software suite.
- Break down barriers to solve complex issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform database queries, install software patches, and provide technical expertise.
- Troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues.
- Performing full system installation and integration into existing client infrastructure.
- Log and track support issues through resolution.
- Deliver progress reports to management staff and customers.
- Assist in the testing of KorTerra applications.
- Communication with development and QA staff while managing issues.
- Provide online training and product demonstrations.
Qualifications/Desired Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 2-year degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Knowledge of SQL Server query language.
- Ability to identify problems and actively seek solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and superior problem-solving skills is essential.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and perform well as a member of the KorTerra team.
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance, life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.
KorTerra, Inc.KorTerra is a leading provider of cloud-based ticket management solutions for underground asset and infrastructure protection. For over 30 years, KorTerra has provided solutions for the One Call industry and stakeholders in municipality, gas distribution, pipeline, telecommunications, electric, and contract locating fields. KorTerra helps mitigate risk and ensure site safety of field personnel through providing secure software platforms for processing 811 locate tickets, tracking and reporting asset damages, meeting regulatory compliance, and more.