Are you an experienced Software Engineer seeking to join a disruptive fast-growing software company working on innovative products and solutions? Do you have solid experience with .NET, React, and/or Azure? If so, then read on:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team at our Chanhassen, MN headquarters. This is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the KorWeb product and the overall organization. As a member of the development team you will help advance our software to the next level of quality by implementing and creating products that work in a web-based, multi-tenant, secure cloud environment. We are looking for someone with strong .NET, microservices, data management, RESTful systems, and Azure experience preferably with both Azure SQL and Cosmos knowledge.
You will collaborate with a team of software developers, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Product Manager, while innovating and working in a dynamic and rewarding environment that will challenge your skills and help you achieve the next level of your career.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
You will be working with people whose passion for creating outstanding software matches yours. As a member of the Research and Development team, you will be responsible for building the underlying architecture upon which the KorWeb software suite is built, including database access, Machine Learning component integration and APIs, and data mart design/modeling development and integration. Some of your other responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop high quality software and systems that are secure, multi-tenant, highly scalable, and rock solid
- Take part in design and technical discussions with multiple teams to tackle new features and resolve software problems that arise
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to your peers
- Help with software deployments and troubleshooting outside of normal hours as needed
EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Competency in .NET development and/or React
- Experience with any or all of the following technologies: Azure, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker
- Developing RESTful services
- Developing with source control managements tools such as Git and Bitbucket
- Developing in a team environment using collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Writing professional, documented, and tested code
- Strong analytical and collaborative mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years developing software
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- KorTerra offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, long term disability insurance, life insurance and PTO.
- We are proud to be an EOE employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background check and substance abuse testing.
KorTerra, Inc.KorTerra is a leading provider of cloud-based ticket management solutions for underground asset and infrastructure protection. For over 30 years, KorTerra has provided solutions for the One Call industry and stakeholders in municipality, gas distribution, pipeline, telecommunications, electric, and contract locating fields. KorTerra helps mitigate risk and ensure site safety of field personnel through providing secure software platforms for processing 811 locate tickets, tracking and reporting asset damages, meeting regulatory compliance, and more.